- A plain pair of heels that need some love.
- (2) Giant Pom Poms (I found mine for a couple dollars at Hobby Lobby in the craft pom-pom aisle)
- A hot glue gun & glue stick.
- Squeeze some hot glue directly on a shoe exactly where you want your pom pom to be
- Place a pom-pom on the glue and hold it there till it doesn’t move.
- Lift up the edges of the pom pom and squeeze some extra clue around the bottom of the pom-pom & hold again.
- Repeat on the 2nd shoe
I can’t wait to try this with a pear of pumps or flats next!
Leave me a comment if you try this tutorial, I’d love to see your pom-pom heels!
See more of my DIY project ideas here.